Your SANParks Accommodation Sorted!
Looking for availability on accommodation when you explore one of South Africa’s many magnificent national parks?
We can help make your planning easier.
Combo Safari Packages
Who says you can’t have the best of both worlds on your next South African safari holiday? From a night of taking in the sights and sounds of the Kruger National Park to a night of opulent accommodation and dining, our Combo Safari Packages are sure to pique your interest!
You’ve decided that your next African holiday is going to be a tour of the beautiful, culturally-diverse, captivating country that is South Africa … great choice! If you’d like to enjoy an authentic Kruger National Park experience as well as a night (or two) of luxury at a Private Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger region, we’ve just the thing for you. With breakfast and dinner included in the Kruger National Park and all meals in the Greater Kruger, you'll definitely not go hungry as our chefs look to impress!
Choices, choices, so many choices. We have several flexible combo safari packages to ensure that you spend just the right amount of time in the Kruger National Park as well as at a private lodge in Sabi Sands or one of the surrounding areas. You can spend up to 3 nights in each location so have a look at how many days you plan on taking for your next South African safari holiday and we'll help you with the rest.
Day 1: To the Kruger National Park we go!
- We normally leave on your South African safari from Johannesburg, between 06:00 and 08:30 to allow for various collection points. The shuttle/transfer is an additional cost. As for the route to Kruger Park … think a drive through the scenic wide open spaces of the Highveld, down the escarpment and through the lovely Lowveld area! To appease those rumbling tummies, we also stop for lunch en-route (own expense) and reach the respective camps in the afternoon.
- After settling into your accommodations, you’ll get to jump straight into your exciting safari holiday experience with our first game drive! Get ready to see the animals that are more active at night in all their glory. Even better … the Kruger National Park’s rangers are allowed to return after the normal gate closing times.
- With our safari tours, it’s important to remember that these drives take place in one of the Kruger Park’s vehicles, so this is not a private game drive and there may be other guests on this drive. Also, children under 6 years of age are not permitted on open vehicle drives.
- You’ll end off Day 1 of your Kruger Park holiday with an appetising dinner. You’ll get to enjoy a three-course meal, served al fresco at our camp. (Dinner included)
Days 2 & 3
- Whether you decide to stay one or two nights in the Kruger National Park, your morning will start off with a cup of tea or coffee, and snacks, as well as an early game drive … after all, that’s what African holiday tours are all about. As you drive through Kruger Park (which takes approximately 3-4 hours), you’ll not only get to hopefully see the Big 5 in their natural habitat, but also learn more about them and about the park.
- Should you decide to spend only one night in the Kruger National Park, your morning on Day 2 will then consist of heading to one of the world-renowned private game reserves adjacent to the park … and you’ll be travelling to this top safari destination in comfort - think a closed, air-conditioned tour vehicle. You’ll arrive in time for lunch and have some time to freshen up before departing on your afternoon game drive, which extends into the early evening. Afterwards, you’ll complement your African holiday tour with dinner under the stars (weather permitting). (Breakfast and Dinner included)
- You’ll spend Day 3 of your South African safari holiday at the private lodge, which offers two game drives per day. As a bonus, did you know that animals and birds in these reserves have become used to having the vehicles in close proximity? This allows us to get really close to them and forms part of the appeal of a luxury lodge safari holiday! Guests are welcome to join a morning bush walk after breakfast. The rest of the day is spent at leisure (you could relax in your room or enjoy a dip in the pool). (Breakfast included)
- Should you be spending two nights in the Kruger National Park, on Day 2, you’ll get to enjoy brunch after the drive as well as time for a swim, a visit to the park shop or simply relaxing in your room. And be sure to bring your binoculars, Kruger Park is a top safari destination and a bird watcher’s paradise! In the afternoon, you’ll get to embark on another game drive, before enjoying a scrumptious dinner, served at the camp, in the evening. (Breakfast and Dinner included)
On Day 3 of your Kruger Park holiday,
- you’ll head straight to the private game reserve lodge. The rest of the day’s events will see you embark on an afternoon game drive (which is a brilliant chance to see the animals you haven’t yet seen and, hopefully, the famous Big 5 too), and indulging in a delicious dinner in the evening. (Breakfast included)
The last day
- You will start your day with one last opportunity to experience the magic that only a safari holiday can offer! After the game drive, you’ll end off your African holiday tour by enjoying a little breakfast, before returning to Johannesburg. The drive back takes at least 6 hours and guests are advised to sleep over in Johannesburg on this night. (Breakfast included)
• Professional drivers/guides (FGASA registered – Field Guides Association of Southern Africa)
• Meals as specified per itinerary
• All game drives in the Kruger National Park in an open game drive vehicle
• All entry fees and daily conservation levies
• Accommodation as per chosen option
• Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
• Pick up and drop off in Johannesburg/Pretoria
• Items of a personal nature
On our safaris, we make use of facilities and accommodation situated inside the Kruger National Park and do not stay outside the Kruger, unless forced to do so because of availability.
We have a permanent camp in the Kruger, which is also where our open game drive vehicles are based. Safaris with accommodation in multiple rest camps are available on request.
It is important to note that this is not a private safari and more than likely there will be other guests joining you on the game drive vehicles, air-conditioned mini bus transfer vehicles as well as in the dining facility.
Although we welcome children on our safaris, we reserve the right not to allow younger children on our normal game drives. This will be entirely up to the guide’s discretion and will be in order to ensure a pleasurable game drive for all our guests (including the parents). Should this be the case, a bush bumble (kiddies game drive) will be conducted after the normal game drive, especially for the kids. We do not offer babysitting and as such one of the parents will have to stay behind to watch the children. Private game drives for families can be arranged at an extra charge.
Guests flying out of OR Tambo Airport on the last day are reminded to not book any flights earlier than 19:00 (domestic) or 20:00 (international) in order to give us enough time to get you to the airport. We recommend that you rather stay over in Johannesburg if possible. Since we cannot guarantee our arrival time in Johannesburg on the last day we will not be held responsible for reimbursements of flight tickets, should we arrive later than expected. Guests flying out of Nelspruit on the last day may, depending on their flight details, not have enough time to see the Panorama Route. Private transfers for guests with early flights can be arranged in advance at an extra charge.