- Outlook Travel shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- Outlook Travel may electonically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users: name and surname, >contact nu
- Outlook Smaill Group Explorations collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes: To communicate requested information to the User; and To provide the User with access to restricted pages on this website; and To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Outlook Travel website; and To notify the User of services, offers and promotions from time to time.
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
- Outlook Travel may collect, maintain and store any information collected from users, however, this information will never be shared or sold; it could, however, be disclosed to a third party if mandated to do so by a legal order from a South African court; and
- Outlook Travel owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by the Outlook Travel website.